Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Advertise your Business w/ Haunted Happenings Mag.

Happy Spring & Happy Half-Way to October!


Hoping the Winter treated everyone well and you and yours remained healthy!  We are officially kicking off the Advertising Campaign for 2022.  A few have already reached out to secure your space. (Thank You) I have the official rates from the printer and we are ready to start planning for this fall!  I can't tell you how excited I am.  It's going to be a great year with so many wonderful things already brewing.

 

You can secure your space by contacting me directly at aimee@hauntedhappeningssalem.com or filling out this form online.  (Online Reservations) Upon hearing from you I will personally respond back to let you know I have your information.  As with previous years ... you have first right to your current space.  Should you wish to hold the same placement, I do ask you to reserve the space by: June 17th, 2022.  Spaces after that will then be opened up to a first come, first serve basis.


Display ad copy is due: August 1st, 2022 at the absolute latest!  Calendar events can be submitted at any time. The calendar is live and ready for your events.  Looking forward to working with you during another spooktacular halloween season.




No comments:

Post a Comment